You can now get the Windows equivalent to change your iPhone or iPad’s carrier logo!
I host it now for anyone to grab.
When Carrier Editor for Mac was released warned the creators that they would make no Windows version. But he is now anyway: in addition to the Mac Tool Carrier Editor is now a Windows tool called Custom Carrier Logo. It lets you change operator logo of your device without a jailbreak need to perform. Custom Carrier Logo works on almost any type of appliance, old or new, with or without a jailbreak. The operation is similar to the Mac app: you indicate which carrier version running on your iPhone and which image you want to use and the app makes a ipcc file.
Custom Carrier Logo can also convert text to a logo.
How it works:
- Install the Windows app Custom Carrier Logo and launch the app.
- Go to the iPhone or iPad to Settings> General> About> Provider. You will see a value to your provider are, for example, “en vf 1.13.
- Choose your desktop from your phone and operator.
- In the following field you can indicate whether you own text or an image to use.
- Do you have all the settings, then click “Create IPCC Carrier Bundle”.
- The new ipcc file found on the desktop. They are actually two: the newly created and discover original ipcc file, for when you want to return to the old situation.
- Open iTunes, press the Shift key and specify that you want to restore your iPhone. Then select the desired ipcc file.
- Is the new operator logo is not visible, reboot your iPhone.
Pretty decent and works VERY well. Changed my iPhone 4S in under 1 minute.
Comments welcome below