iOS 6.x jailbreak DOWNLOAD LINKS[download_link link=”http://jamieede.co.uk/lol/files/evasi0n-mac-1.0-3c53ba10e2448d311b0f4157f2d7eb568f106c4f-release.dmg”]MAC OSX[/download_link] [download_link link=”http://jamieede.co.uk/lol/files/evasi0n-win-1.0-3c53ba10e2448d311b0f4157f2d7eb568f106c4f-release.zip”]WINDOWS[/download_link] [download_link link=”http://jamieede.co.uk/lol/files/evasi0n-linux-1.0-3c53ba10e2448d311b0f4157f2d7eb568f106c4f-release.tar.lzma”]LINUX[/download_link]
Show your appreciation and donate to the jailbreak team (if you can afford it) via their OFFICIAL site for the iOS 6.1 jailbreak here: evasi0n.com
Compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 6.0 through 6.1
- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.5 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 6.0 through 6.1 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Important! Read me!
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- @phoenixdev for his research
- @Surenix for evad3rs and evasi0n designs
- Hanéne Samara for her work on evasi0n GUI
- @chronicdevteam and @iphone_dev for their support
- Kiki the cat for the inspiration
Thanks for reading